Pages

Videos

Thats Mr Jonas Too You Jemi Story Ep 5

Thats Mr  Jonas Too You  Jemi Story  Ep 5


Video Title: (Thats Mr Jonas Too You Jemi Story Ep 5)
Video Duration: 0:51
From: init4life7
Category: Entertainment
"if i had loved her this much all along, maybe she wouldn't be gone." blake shelton "oh god," i groaned as i saw a muscular blonde boy walk towards me. "dems, i didn't mean it." he said to me. joe let go of my hand obviously thinking he was my boyfriend. "demetria, i will be in my office. after this little-" he looked at liam "interruption please come see me." he gave liam a little glare and stomped off to his office. "demi, im sorry ok please come back home." he gave me a pleading smile. i couldn't help but give in. i smiled. "ok ok, i over reacted. i'm sorry." liam gave me a tight hug. "so does this mean you'll still cook me dinner" i laughed and gave him a playful slap on his arm. "morning dems," miley said as she walked into work fashionably late. liam pushed me out of the way. "well hello there, and who are you." "miley, and you are" miley said. clearly not charmed the way most women were with liam. but knowing him, liam would not give up. "this is liam, my annoying roommate. sorry but i have to go talk to mr. jonas." with that i walked off and left them to get to know each other. i gently knocked on joes office door, waiting for the ok to enter. "come in," he said loudly enough for me to hear it. i slowly turned the knob. joe was sitting at his desk doing some paper work. he slowly looked up at me. at first his gaze was soft then it turned hard. "demetria i expect you to keep your work life and personal life separate. i do not want your boyfriend showing up un ltbgt...lt bgt
Tags: "Most Featured", Jemi "jemina pearl", "jemima rooper", "jemina", "jemistry", "jemi break up", "jemima goldsmith", "jemile weeks", "jemima j", "jemicy school", "", Jemi Boss Istant


No comments:

Post a Comment