Pages

Videos

Hey You Episode 18

Hey You Episode 18


Video Title: (Hey You Episode 18)
Video Duration: 1:16
From: xoNelenaxoStorysxoxo
Category: People and Blogs
episode 18: ................ selena's pov: i looked up at nick to see him lowering his hand from pointing to the ring. i examined him to find if he was really telling the truth. i believed him, because if i didn't...i don't know how my life would be. "okay...i believe you." i looked back up at him. "good..because i'm not lieing. i love you, thats something nobody will ever be able to change." nick smiled at me and kissed me. i kissed back for a short second and then pulled away. "i love you too." i slightly smiled. "you better." nick chuckled. i laughed softly and and wrapped my arms around his neck, smiling and looking at him. i felt his hands land on my waist smiling back, he rested his head up against mine so our foreheads touched. "i might sound crazy but i'm glad that you had a baby with morgan. it put you two to a test and it didn't work out..so you broke up and i'm too much of a chicken to get in the middle of things so i wouldn't of have the voice to break you two up wich means i probably wouldn't be with you right now if you and morgan didn't have ethan. you two seemed to have something special, ethan came and everything changed. "babies change things." nick stared in my eyes. "what if i had a baby jason's baby.." i let my eyes drop to the floor. "we'll get through it... i promise. you helped me out and if you have a baby, i'll return the favor." nick grabbed my hands and held them. i looked back at him and smiled, pushing my lips back to his again ltbgt...lt bgt
Tags: "Most Responded", Nick "nickelodeon", "nicki minaj", "nickelback", "nick jonas", "nick cannon", "nick jr games", "nick drake", "nicktoons", "nicknames", "", Nick Jonas Selena Gomez Nelena Stories Episode 18 Of Hey You


No comments:

Post a Comment