Pages

Videos

Till Summer Comes Around Chapter One

Till Summer Comes Around Chapter One


Video Title: (Till Summer Comes Around Chapter One)
Video Duration: 3:37
From: RealLifeFairyTale1
Category: Music
chapter one i hurried around my apartment in a desperate attempt to find my keys. i pulled the cushion off the couch and looked under every magazine until i found myself pacing back and forth trying to remember what i did with them. of all the days to misplace my keys it had to be today. the day i was suppose to open the restaurant. i picked up my calender from the night before standin up with it in my hands. i noticed my keys on the ground underneath the calender. i picked them up and closed the calender setting it on the table and gripping my keys. i hurried out the door locking it behind me. i pushed on the door to make sure it locked something i hadn't done in years. i stopped where i was leaning against the door. it was the second summer i saw him. i was standing outside my door pulling up on the lock and turning the key to the right trying to get the door to lock. it was june 27th and i was already late for my third week at work and my door not wanting to lock as usual was not helping. it had been almost a year sense my 6 day summer fling with him and i had finally erased every memory of those 6 days from my mind. i pushed on the door only for it to open slowly again, i let my shoulders drop and let out a sigh. "you really should let some one fix that" it took a whole second for me to recgonize his voice, drop my purse and turn around looking at him. he stood there leaning against the wall the sun streaming through the gl door behind him. he stood up straight ltbgt...lt bgt
Tags: "Most Discussed", Till "till i collapse lyrics", "tilllate", "till i collapse", "tillate", "tilley hats", "till summer comes around lyrics", "tillamook cheese", "tilly and the wall", "till late", Till Summer Comes Around Keith Urban


No comments:

Post a Comment