Pages

Videos

What If Part 1

What If Part 1


Video Title: (What If Part 1)
Video Duration: 0:59
From: paranoidjonasfan10
Category: Entertainment
for the wwwzzz81 writing contest part one demi's pov camp rock had finally come to an end and i was back in la with my family, truthfully i missed canada...well actually i missed hanging out with everyone especially my best friend joe jonas. you may all know him he's the middle jonas of the jonas brothers and the love interest to mitchie in camp rock. we met a year before filming and we've been best friends ever since...but he's getting ready to film jonas there new tv series on disney channel. although he said something about them still casting and although i had auditioned i don't think i'd get a part considering it had been awhile. just as my brain was thinking about all of this i almost missed the fact that my phone was ringing, i snapped out of my daze and answered it. "hey demi...so we have some very interesting news for you," i arched my eyebrows and waited for him to continue. "we've decided to higher you to play stella malone on jonas." "are you serious," i said with wide eyes as i heard him chuckle. "a hundred percent...well see you on friday," he hung up and i was glad he did cause a scream of excitement escaped my lips making my mom look at me funny. "i got the part," i laughed and hugged her tight and then ran upstairs to my room and laid on my bed smiling as i looked at the ceiling. it was amazing how things could change in a matter of a minute...well actually a few hours. joe's pov i took in a deep breath and looked around as nick and kevin did the same ltbgt...lt bgt
Tags: "Most Linked", Joe "joel osteen", "joe browns", "joe miller", "joe's crab s", "joe rogan", "joe fresh", "joel monaghan", "joe satriani", "joe montana", "", Joe Demi Jemi Nick Kevin What If Part One


No comments:

Post a Comment