Pages

Videos

This Is Me Chapt 2

This Is Me Chapt  2


Video Title: (This Is Me Chapt 2)
Video Duration: 0:41
From: HangInThereBabyx
Category: Entertainment
so i had to repost this because i screwed up the intro... nikki's pov: i sat on my bed looking through a magazine. a tall blond came in, better known as my best friend lucas. we met when we were four. he has a twin too, jamie. jamie and i are friends but we're not as close as me and lucas. other then my brothers, luke is the only guy allowed in my room. lucas: hey nik. sits down next to her -hey luke. lucas: whatchya doing -taking a cosmo quiz. lucas: let me guess fake valley girl voice which lip gloss is most like me -smacks his chest oh shut up. it's actually about which guy is right for me. lucas: yeah that won't help. -why not lucas: because you're not allowed to date. -rolls eyes why did i pick a guy to be my best friend lucas: because i'm awesome. -no i think it was because you had cookies and wanted to share. lucas: well then, i know that i've been used for thirteen years for my cookies. -laughs not thirteen years yet. friend-a-versary is coming up on saturday. lucas: i kno i already got your gift. -ooo what'd you get me lucas: more important question is, what did you get me i've put up with you for thirteen years. it should be pretty awesome. -rolls eyes uh huh. laughs you're gonna love it. trust me. lucas: then give it to me no -nope. it's not saturday yet. lucas: you suck. -thanks. nick came in and saw lucas. they said hi and then he looked at me. mind talk nick: does he know what you got him -no. our anniversary isn't until ltbgt...lt bgt
Tags: "Top Rated", This "this morning", "this is england 86", "this is england", "this old house", "this day in history", "thisis50", "this is why you're fat", "this plane lyrics", "this morning compeion", "", This Is Me Nick Jonas Twin Sister Story


No comments:

Post a Comment