Pages

Videos

Meet My Animals ♥

Meet My Animals ♥


Video Title: (Meet My Animals ♥)
Video Duration: 1:38
From: TheCremelloPony
Category: Pets and Animals
i do not own this song heyy : lol, thought you guys migt like to meet my pets :l i've also got 13 fish, but i couldn't really get any good clips pics of them :l so the animals::: the dog: dillon he's 11yrs old and is a bearded collie the guinea-pigs: the one eating cucumber is gwin and the other, charlie umm yarr xp the pony: finley although i think you probs know that :l he's 14hh and is a welsh part bred, 5yrs the cat: garfield he's 5 6 yrs dunno as was abandoned, he's a heinz 57 variety :l the chickens: white one looloo mine black one is martha my mum's and the spotty one is dotty my sister's epp enjoy x
Tags: "Top Rated", Dogs "dogs trust", "dogs for sale", "dogs 101", "dogs names", "dogs that don't shed", "dogster", "dogs for adoption", "dogs in heat", "dogsblog", "", Dogs Guinea-pigs Horse Pony Cat Chickens Animal Neon Trees Jumping Jumps Agility


No comments:

Post a Comment