Pages

Videos

♥ Dont Stop Beleiving In Love ♥ Episode 8

♥ Dont Stop Beleiving In Love ♥ Episode 8


Video Title: ♥ Dont Stop Beleiving In Love ♥ Episode 8
Video Duration: 1:18
From: xXnickjonascrazy16Xx
Category: People and Blogs
heather's pov i was making a fool of myself in front of this awesome guy next to me. he didn't seem to mind though...he just kept smiling. we just sat on the edge of the peir with our legs dangling over the edge. we talked about random things i just didn't tell him about the fact that my dad is now an abuser. he knew we have the best of a relationship amp even that my mom died. but i just couldnt tell him about what really happened to my eye. " heather " he said. i looked up at him to see him leaning in. " uh nick. " he pulled back amp looked at me as if he just got told he was dying. " what's wrong do you not want me to kiss you " i sighed " i do. accept that i have never been kissed amp what if im bad then you wont want to see me anymore amp you'll " my rambling was cut off short when i felt his soft warm inviting lips crash against mine. cant u just imagine...sigh i was scared to kiss back at first till i felt nick interwine my hand in his. i took it as a sign that he wanted me to kiss back. i slowly started to kiss him with the same emotion. a while later nick pulled away amp started stroking my cheek with his thumb. he was staring into my eyes amp smiling softly at me. " see that wasn't so bad now was it " i blushed amp looked down at our hands " was i um you know um ok " i felt a finger lift my chin up amp nick pecked me on the lips. " absoulutly breath-taking. you were perfect " he smiled. i could just feel that i probably looked like a tomatoe. ....................................................................................... nick's pov she was amazing. the kiss we shared was outstanding. the best kiss of my life. we settled down in a spot under a tree where there was more shade. i layed down amp told her to lay next to me. she smiled amp eventually got settled next to me. i wrapped my arms around her amp she giggled. " what's so funny " i asked with a smile plastered on my face. she looked up at me " i just never thought this would happen to me." " what would " " im actually happy for once in my life in a long time." i smiled amp gave her a soft kiss. we both felt ourselves fall into a deep slumber. ....................................................................................... there ya go :
Tags: "Most Recent", Nick "nickelodeon", "nicki minaj", "nickelback", "nick jr games", "nick jonas", "nick cannon", "nicktoons", "nickelodeon games", "nicknames", "", Nick Jonas


No comments:

Post a Comment