Pages

Videos

Broken Hearts 3

Broken Hearts  3


Video Title: (Broken Hearts 3)
Video Duration: 0:06
From: SGDLmusiclover
Category: Entertainment
comments are accept. - it was early in the morning of the next day it was 9:30 am. in a saturday's morning to be exactly. i woke up because of the annoying beeping of my cell phone i put a pillow in my face while taking the cell phone, put the pillow away and read the dialing number and name: unknown 452 578 541. i looked at the number oddly and answered it. this was against my morals my brother had taught me to never, ever answer a strange number, because it could me a murderer. "hello" "hey, lena" a familiar voice said. "logan" automatically my voice filled with excitement. logan was, and still is my best boy friend. we were friends since kinder garden, he is an amazing, talented, positive, cute, sweet and sometimes shy guy, and i was unconditionally, madly in love with him, but i couldn't show it cause it could ruin our friendship, and anyways, he has a girlfriend, and i have... sorry, had, a boyfriend. "yes, it's me" he laughed, "i can't believe you still recognize my voice it's been a long, long time right" "yeah, since seventh grade... when you left." "yeah... by the way sorry about that, but if we put that out... those were good times huh" "yeah, they were... if we do put that out." there was an uncomfortable silence for a moment, but i broke it. "logan... i miss you, a lot" "i miss you too sel" his voice cracked in the end. "hmm... sel" he said worried. "yes" i bit my bottom lip. "selena... i'm coming tomorro" he finally ltbgt...lt bgt
Tags: "Most Discussed", Broken "broken heart quotes", "broken social scene", "broken lyrics", "broken toe", "brokencyde", "broken lizard", "broken arrow", "broken hearted girl lyrics", "broken arrow lyrics", "", Broken Hearts


No comments:

Post a Comment