Pages

Videos

Reconnected To Love Chapter Sixty Two

Reconnected To Love  Chapter Sixty Two


Video Title: (Reconnected To Love Chapter Sixty Two)
Video Duration: 0:05
From: JBLuvStorys
Category: Entertainment
recap: "dont let her go in there" she whisper yelled at me. "who" i questioned. she put her hand on my shoulder turning me to look at beth who was nearing the shop. "why not" i asked now confused. "because the le of 'nick jonas flys to the uk' is plastered on teeny magazines." that was all she had to say before i raced off after beth.. - beth's pov i walked into the shop, wandering around looking to see if there was anything i wanted to buy, it was rather small.. the shop i mean but it was compact. my eyes scanned the surfaces of the shelves.. nothing here.. "ooh, magazines." i exclaimed to myself quietly i went to walk towards them but something.. or should i say someone grabbed my hand pulling me around the corner to face them. "nicholas, i was just about to-" his lips pressed to mine. nick's pov i looked around one aisle, she wasnt there, comeon nick, comeon.. she then appeared at the end of the aisle, walking towards the magazines, crap. i snook up on her, slowly so she wouldnt hear me yet quickly so that she wouldnt see the magazines before i reached her. "ooh, magazines." i heard her exclaim to herself. i grabbed her hand in mine from behind, pulling her around the corner with me, twisting her to face me. "nicholas, i was just about to-" i cut her off with my lips. hoping, just praying that after this kiss she'd forget all about what she was just about to do. i felt my cheeks flush a light shade ltbgt...lt bgt
Tags: "Most Linked", JbluvstorysJbluvstorys


No comments:

Post a Comment