Pages

Videos

Pixies - Where Is My Mind

Pixies - Where Is My Mind


Video Title: (Pixies - Where Is My Mind)
Video Duration: 3:49
From: piter80257
Category: Music
high quality soundtrack from 'fight club' 1999. surfer rosa © steve albini 1988 lyrics: aaah ooooooh - stop - aah eey with your feet on the air and your head on the ground try this trip and spin it, yeah your head'll collapse if there's nothing in it and you'll ask yourself where is my mind where is my mind where is my mind way out in the water see it swimming i was swimming in the carribean animals were hiding behind the rock except the little fish but they told me to swim is to try to talk to me, coy koi where is my mind where is my mind where is my mind way out in the water see it swimmin' with your feet on the air and your head on the ground try this trip and spin it, yeah your head'll collapse if there's nothing in it and you'll ask yourself where is my mind where is my mind where is my mind way out in the water see it swimmin' ooooh with your feet on the air and your head on the ground ooooh try this trip and spin it, yeah ooooh ooooh ooooh ooooh ooooh
Tags: "Most Discussed", Fight "fighting gravity", "fighting games", "fight club quotes", "fights", "fighting", "fightnews", "fighter lyrics", "fight at us open", "fight gone bad", "", Fight Club Ost Track 16 Soundtrack 1988 Where Is My Mind Music Pixies Surfer Rosa © Steve Albini Progressive Rock Alternative Rock Alternatywny General Indie Hq


No comments:

Post a Comment