Pages

Videos

My Scary Life Justlena Horror Story Chp 2 The Night

My Scary Life Justlena Horror Story Chp 2 The Night


Video Title: (My Scary Life Justlena Horror Story Chp 2 The Night)
Video Duration: 0:33
From: JemiEpisodes
Category: Entertainment
lolz im going to change it alittle... ---------------------------------------------------------- i selena felt uncomfortable about logan nowhen i see him,i get the chills."are you ok" justin said "yeah,i'm fine.." i said, looking down later when i was home,i was crying hard because someone killed my dad. my mom tried calming me down,but i kept on sobbing. at night,i don't feel like sleeping."selena,it's 12:00,go to sleep" my mom said,leaving the room "ok."i whispered. i slept then i heard something.i opened my eyes and looked around.nobody's there. i went back to sleep and a person grabbed me and covered my mouth.i got scared and i tried to scream.he tied me up in a chair. "who are you"i said,shaking a little "it's me logan" logan, getting closer to me "let me go please" i said, struggling and getting scared "no sweetie,i will never" he said, smiling sweetly at me "ugh logan stop" logan grabbed a knife,grabbed me,and put the knife on my neck "be my girlfriend or i will kill you" i said nothing but i got terrified --------------------------------------------- end of chapter 2 1what will selena say 2you like it this way or the old way i do stories
Tags: "Most Responded", My "mypay", "my maths", "myxer", "myer", "myp2p", "my ip", "myspace layouts", "mysql", "myyearbook", "", My Scary Life Justlena Logan Onetruemedia


No comments:

Post a Comment