Pages

Videos

The Illusion Of Self That I Believe Chapter 13

The Illusion Of Self That I Believe Chapter 13


Video Title: (The Illusion Of Self That I Believe Chapter 13)
Video Duration: 2:17
From: year2027
Category: Nonprofits and Activism
god first chapter 13 the illusion of self that i believe here i am myself seeing myself as the solar system beyond and within space itself and outside space and line that divides the four. i know not four in our understanding but said we have to stay with our understanding. inner space and outer space and line but does have outer and inner line and line itself but how about outer space lines and inner space lines now we more i want to count. what i believe is basic of my, believes of my illusion which in truth is just me, myself, my earth, my solar system, and i the illusion is what i do not see the proved i do not have nor i want even try the fact that i try to explain is longing to teach right from wrong. my god is the truth of my illusion the love that i share with you and all creation or all life and death. because what is death but a stage of life and what is life but stage death but where the middle ground i have no answer for creation we all got to wait and see the answers for life must be life, as the answers for death must be lived as the answer for beyond must be lived. in death their, no warranty that you will live past this but in all things of god their, no proved. god is light, god is life, god is love, god is good, god is the strength, god is power, and more. god is the illusion that see and the illusion that i do not see and everything between and line dividing the all. god is the illusion that trying to explain because a mystery that words do give it ltbgt...lt bgt
Tags: "Most Responded", Illusion "illusionist", "illusion games", "illusion dust", "illusion of gaia", "illusion pictures", "illusion test", "illusion collar", "illusion quotes", "illusions for kids", "", Illusion Self Believe God Jesus Christ Death Dying Birth Born Begot Faith Bible Truth


No comments:

Post a Comment