Pages

Videos

I Fell In Love With Rapist A Jemi Story Ep 4

I Fell In Love With Rapist A Jemi Story Ep 4


Video Title: (I Fell In Love With Rapist A Jemi Story Ep 4)
Video Duration: 0:38
From: UnLoVeDAnGeLs17
Category: People and Blogs
. "come on ill show you" then she left with me once again following her, then we got in a room it wasn't the best but it had a bed a bedside table and mini window at the top and a light right on the ceiling. "well i should be heading to my dorm now 'cause if i don't let's just say i will get into some serious trouble" she said coming closer and giving me a hug. i hugged her back pulling away "bye" she said walking out the door. "bye. i whispered under my breath. i remember how perfect my life was before i got here perfect friend, perfect mom, perfect dad, and perfect goldfish, perfect everything. but i just had to be kidnapped and send to this hell. i have been here the past 6 months and it has been hell for me. i started crying taking of my old pair of converse which wear already torn out and slid down a wall and hugged my knees crying. i knew crying wasn't worth it but i just couldn't control it. i went over to my bed and grabbed my heart shaped necklace it was one of those necklaces that that you could put photos in but mine had only one heart. a big one i opened it and smiled and tears went down my cheeks. it had a picture of my mom, my dad, and my little sister and me in a family photo. i remember that day my sister wouldn't sit still until my dad told her he would personally buy her a teddy bear that was when she smiled and stood. i kissed the picture and closed 'i love you' i whispered while crying and putted it back in the drawer and went over to my bed, curled up ltbgt...lt bgt
Tags: "Most Discussed", Jemi "jemina pearl", "jemima rooper", "jemina", "jemistry", "jemi break up", "jemima goldsmith", "jemile weeks", "jemima j", "jemicy school", "", Jemi Story Demi And Joe Onetruemedia


No comments:

Post a Comment