Pages

Videos

7 Blog- Lets Get Sillay

7 Blog- Lets Get Sillay


Video Title: (7 Blog- Lets Get Sillay)
Video Duration: 0:05
From: sammynosbest1123
Category: Entertainment
hello beauts i was just on twitter. and i have to say i love how justin loves his fans to death. even the haterz, gotta love the biebs not only because he's nex... because he makes great music he loves his fan he can dance he has style.. i could go on and on lol. what did i do today well i almost had a heart attack when i saw how many subscribers i have 84. i effing love you.. no purple rainbow no homo but you knew that :di ate pop sicles i threw stuff at my brothers and got attacked by my dog when i walked in, but a good attacked.. he jumped on me and he licked me.. :d gotta love him. open your heart to me god,. i love this song lol. its so cathcy. well i never heard the madonna version just the glee verison.. open your heart to me baby i'll hold the lock and you hold the key ahh lol. okay so. oh sillybandz i need some jb ones. cuz they are just gangsta have any of you tried french like learning it i'm gonna try :d my sister said its horrible. but shes a wose :d what am i doing right now: listening to open your heart :d- glee cast : petting beezus and typing yeah -winks- lol idek, so dont ask :d questchions you: "who's the dog in the video up ther me: "well thats beezus my love" you: "oh" -walks away- lol 1 whats ur favorite song right now 2 do you like summer winter spring or fall i love fall and yes. the picture of the dog, is indeed beezus my dog. ps: i dare you to listen to oepn your heart to me by the glee cast.. you'l be addicted. :d
Tags: "Most Linked",


No comments:

Post a Comment