Pages

Videos

Perfect - Hedley

Perfect - Hedley


Video Title: (Perfect - Hedley)
Video Duration: 2:42
From: lovestolaugh93
Category: Entertainment
- please read i do not own this music for entertainment purposes only this is my music video to "perfect" by hedley. i think maybe its my best yet - comment and let me know : facts -my first video that was edited with magix movie edit pro 16 -took forever to edit: about 2 hours. two days -took about an hour or so to film. -i filmed this in my room. -this is partially story-lined. i worked very hard on this, hope you like it :d please comment, "like" amp subscribe
Tags: "Top Favorites", Hedley "hedley lyrics", "hedley perfect lyrics", "hedley perfect", "hedley songs", "hedley tour", "hedley albums", "hedley wiki", "hedley torrent", "hedley bc", "", Hedley Perfect


No comments:

Post a Comment