Pages

Videos

Music Is Our Love Nabrina 1 Upload For Mschickie1234

Music Is Our Love  Nabrina  1 Upload For Mschickie1234


Video Title: (Music Is Our Love Nabrina 1 Upload For Mschickie1234)
Video Duration: 0:05
From: JickorJoestinislife
Category: Entertainment
if you're asking wtf is nabrina its nick and sabrina moi :p so i know most of you hate straight stories, but i really want you guys to comment on this one.. it shows you guys more about who i am : yea, i hope you like it loving is also acceptable xd and please tell me what you think : sabrina's pov the bell signaling the finishing of hell rang, and i ran from my science clroom, almost dropping my books. after pulling myself from the animals i'm not lucky to call clmates, i opened my puke green locker. my navy blue jumper and white blouse were not attractive at all, and they were also suffocating. all i could hear around me was screaming. there was a volleyball tournament coming up at a school with guys, and everyone was excited. oh right, i go to an all girls school. yea, it sucks. at least i'm cl secretary, right ha ha, no. i have to do a bulletin board every month and it takes away from my study time. being a freshman in high school is hard, you know, and being in all ap cles helps nobody. i waited in front of the bathroom for one of my best friends, tania. i have two best friends, tania and jan. tania and i go to te same school, and jan goes to a different one. he's gay, and it just makes him awesomer. all of us have the same love of music, though i'm a lot more obssesed. if i don't have headphones on, i'm singing any random song, or writing a new one. music and dance are the ways i express myself, and i've been doing both since i was two. no one ltbgt...lt bgt
Tags: "Most Discussed",


No comments:

Post a Comment