Pages

Videos

A Little Girl

A Little Girl


Video Title: (A Little Girl )
Video Duration: 2:04
From: taddie11
Category: Pets and Animals
please read this video was inspired by budgirl123. okay so i know that this is going to sounds pretty stupid but when i was little i had a dream that i was going to grow up and live on a farm all by my self with 100 horses and 2 dogs and live happily ever after with me and my animals well, when i turned 6 and as i grew older i realized that 100 horses and 2 dogs is a lot of work and that whatever i end up doing with my life i just want to live happily ever after, like in all the disney movies. i still am going to stay true to what i had said when i was 6 but now that i am 12 i have realized that my family has raised me so well that no madder what i choose to do i will live happily ever after...with my family right by my side. my family has really been there for me ever since i entered this "dream" of mine. so to conclude this description all i want to say is... life is just a long dream. someday you will wake up and it will all be over. so live your dream, choose what you want to do, and don't let anyone stop you. after all it is your dream. thank you for watching and thank you for 79
Tags: "Top Favorites",


No comments:

Post a Comment