Pages

Videos

If Ever Youre In My Arms Again - Cover By Honeygurl90 With Peabo Bryson

If Ever Youre In My Arms Again - Cover By Honeygurl90 With Peabo Bryson


Video Title: (If Ever Youre In My Arms Again - Cover By Honeygurl90 With Peabo Bryson)
Video Duration: 3:57
From: honeygurl90
Category: Music
if ever you're in my arms again - peabo bryson it all came so easy, all the loving you gave me the feelings we shared, and i still can remember how your touch was so tender, it told me you cared we had a once in a lifetime but i just couldn't see, until it was gone a second once in a lifetime, may be too much to ask but i swear from now on chorus: if ever you're in my arms again this time i'll love you much better if ever you're in my arms again this time i'll hold you forever this time will never end now i'm seeing clearly how i still need you near me i still love you so there's something between us that won't ever leave us there's no letting go we had a once in a lifetime but i just didn't know it till my life fell apart a second once in a lifetime isn't too much to ask 'cause i swear from the heart chorus the best of romances, deserve second chances i'll get to you somehow 'cause i promise now
Tags: "Top Rated", Peabo "peabody hotel", "peabody energy", "peabody orlando", "peabody es museum", "peabody museum", "peabo bryson", "peabody ma", "peabody award", "peabody conservatory", "", Peabo Bryson If Ever Youre In My Arms Again Honeygurl90


No comments:

Post a Comment