Pages

Videos

Fearless A Nick Jonas Love Story New World New Life Season 2 Episode 9

Fearless A Nick Jonas Love Story New World New Life Season 2 Episode 9


Video Title: (Fearless A Nick Jonas Love Story New World New Life Season 2 Episode 9)
Video Duration: 0:21
From: alexgorbea
Category: People and Blogs
alex's pov "me. nick...we're done" i slammed my phone shut and walked out of my dressing room looking for steph. when i finally found her, i hugged her tight. "um, you okay" she asked. i pulled away "um, i'm not, but i will be. i just broke up with nick" i said "oh, well, i hope you feel better but we've got to get on that stage like in 2 minutes so come on" she said grabbing my hand and dragging me to the stage. the backstage people gave me my microphone and steph and i went underground. they gave us the single wish ment it was time. the 'stage' started rising and i was not in the mood for a concert. we played a few songs and it was time for me to sing my solo song. i don't wanna sing this song anymore. i placed my microphone on the mic stand and took a deep breath. here we go. this is wrong but i can't help but feel like there ain't nothing more right babe misty morning comes again and i can't help but wish i could see your face and i knew from the first note played i'd be breaking all my rules to see you you smile that beautiful smile and all the girls in the front row scream your name so dim that spotlight, tell me things like i can't take my eyes off of you i'm no one special, just another wide-eyed girl who's desperately in love with you give me a photograph to hang on my wall superstar good morning loneliness comes around when i'm not dreaming about you when my world wakes up today you'll be in another town and i knew when i saw your face i'd be counting down ltbgt...lt bgt
Tags: "Most Featured", Fearless "fearless", "fearless records", "fearless chords", "fearless love lyrics", "fearless friends tour", "fearless quotes", "fearless taylor swift lyrics", "fearless taylor swift", "fearless movie", "", Fearless Nw Nl Season 2 Episode 9


No comments:

Post a Comment