Pages

Videos

Endocrinology Nº3

Endocrinology Nº3


Video Title: (Endocrinology Nº3)
Video Duration: 4:00
From: hexadic
Category: Film and Animation
the diabetes demands me to approach the body through the medical data produced by the illness' control. that's why the lengthy and private archives of endocrinology nº3 become more representative of my body than the own organic matter that makes it up my avatar, the mirror where i recognize myself and −submerged in the monotony and automatism of diabetes− recover the control of my body. this foray into my body makes the observer to reflect upon the way technology modifies our relation with the outer world, and specifically, how the contemporaneous individual approaches reality through the representation and the reconfiguration of the data, receiving nourishment from his her own electronic representation or avatar. by showing my body uncensored and the evolution in the control the diabetes, riddled with mistakes but also with strength and surmounting, a dialogue is established with the user, and a space of acceptation and identification with the experiences recounted is created.
Tags: "Most Linked", Endocrinologia3larasalinasEndocrinologia3larasalinas


No comments:

Post a Comment