Pages

Videos

According To Him A Jemi Story - Episode 6

According To Him A Jemi Story - Episode 6


Video Title: (According To Him A Jemi Story - Episode 6)
Video Duration: 0:05
From: thedemistories
Category: Entertainment
episode 6 - dallas' pov: i got out of the car and ran a hand through my light brown hair. i was wearing a white tank top and light wash skinny jeans. i had black heels on and a friendly smile. i ran the doorbell and tried to be very patient. a woman with curly hair answered the door. "hi, i'm dallas. me and my sisters need a place to stay, and we were wondering if we could stay here." "why don't you come in for a minute, and i'll discuss it with my husband. by the way, i'm denise." "it's nice to meet you." i walked into the house and sat down on the couch. madison came in a second later. she sat down next to me. a minute later, denise and her family came out from the kitchen. "it's settled. you can stay here." "thank you so much" "this is my husband, paul, and my sons. this is kevin, joe, nick, and frankie." "this is my sister, madison. i have another sister, but she's still in the car." "so, why are you here" "we needed to get away from my dad. everyday, he gets drunk and abuses us." "that's horrible" denise exclaimed. "are you guys okay" "madison's fine, i have a cut on my knee, but our sister, demi, has a bloody nose and she was kicked in the stomach." "wait," joe said. "demi demi lovato" "yeah." "oh my gosh." i watched him run out the door. demi's pov: "ow" i said to myself. i was in so much pain. suddenly, the car door was opened. "demi, are you okay" "joe, i'm so glad to see you. i'm in so much pain. i was kicked in the stomach, nose, and crotch." i undid ltbgt...lt bgt
Tags: "Most Discussed", ThedemistoriesThedemistories


No comments:

Post a Comment