Pages

Videos

Weekend Show - Jennifer Hudson Magazine Cover Pilot Episode Part 2

Weekend Show - Jennifer Hudson Magazine Cover Pilot Episode Part 2


Video Title: (Weekend Show - Jennifer Hudson Magazine Cover Pilot Episode Part 2)
Video Duration: 5:52
From: kimmaytube
Category: Howto and Style
click me hi everyone, sorry for my brief hiatus. i'm working on so many things. finally, here is the pilot of my new weekend show, which will feature hair tips, fashion, prizes, entertainment, fellow youtuber's and their channels, interviews etc. i am so excited it has taken me months to finally get my concept, planning and and all of the components for my show together. i'm giving you the pilot in small bites throughout the day. the shows regular schedule loosely falls around friday, saturday, sunday. that's the only way i can commit to it because my sometimes schedule changes throughout the week. my best galpal, dani, will be guest starring in a future episode. she is an event producer and we will be talking about our journeys to becoming entrepreneurs. she is so much fun you will love her :o first full show premieres this friday, september 3rd. random prizes will be given. see you then yay hope you enjoy. :o take care, kim adobe premiere elements 7.0 - editing adobe after effects cs4 - for intro green screen from cowboy studios
Tags: "Most Linked",


No comments:

Post a Comment