Pages

Videos

Stuck In The Moment Ep 74

Stuck In The Moment Ep  74


Video Title: (Stuck In The Moment Ep 74)
Video Duration: 0:25
From: basilechic27
Category: Entertainment
caitlin: and where were you hands on her hips andi pov: my smile disappeared. busted. andi: oh hey cait. caitlin: where were u andi: what ru my mom caitlin: no but ur mom is gonna know u snuck out and ur gonna get in trouble smirks gabby: she.. she went to go get me a snack from the vending machine. andi: looks at gab then to cait uh yeah. sorry gab couldnt find any machines. caitlin: well ur mom is still gonna find out. andi: that i went to get my friend a snack oh yeah ill be grounded for a month sarcasm night caitlin. caitlin: ugh w e andi: gets into bed why ru up cait caitlin: um.. i had to use the bathroom. andi: uh huh.. night they all go to bed and quickly fall asleep with the guys ryan: walks in and slowly shuts the door and tiptoes to his bed jason: and where were you dude ryan: whoa how long have u been up chaz: too long. jason: chaz. i woke up when i heard u by the door. who were u talking to jason pov i was trying so hard not to go and rip him apart. i hated staying in the same room as him. he had a smug look on his face. ryan: what ru gonan do interegate me jason: no, just odd how its practically 1 in the morning and ur out talkign to urself. ryan: i wasnt talking to myself. might as well tell you. i was with andi jason pov: ugh he was getting on my nerves he was looking at me like "what ru gonan do about it" i just shook my head and layed back down trying to calm down my nerves. he gave a slight laugh and layed down. next day ltbgt...lt bgt
Tags: "Top Rated", Basilechic27Basilechic27 Daley191 Thos Pics Are Of Theo Calvilcanti Jb Lookalike Onetruemedia


No comments:

Post a Comment