Pages

Videos

Niley One Shot Part 22

Niley One Shot Part 22


Video Title: (Niley One Shot Part 22)
Video Duration: 0:08
From: alyssa1demi
Category: Entertainment
last parttt, then imma put it as response to contest, wish me luckk the feeling of her warm palm pressed against mine was almost to much to bare, are eyes were locked contently never leaving each others. "i want you to tell me" she said squeezing my hand "that you love me" then she stepped even closing so our chests heaved together in unison, she looked up at me her eyes searching for an answer of some kind. "i don't know if i can do that miles" i said touching her cheek, i did love her with every fiber of my being, but how could i tell her that i loved wehn one second ago she was about to leave me "if you answer one question" i said "i'll tell you how i feel" "k, whats the question" she said "why would you ever leave me" i said feeling on the verge of tears "because, i didn't think you would ever love me" she said "i know it sounds like crap but it's true, that's why i left, not once did you say you loved me" she was crying now, her words coming out as choked sobs. i looked at her as she bent her head down, probably ashamed of her words. at that moment i realized what she said was true, no matter how much i wanted to tell her i loved her and that i would never leave her side... those words never came out. "miles" i said crying as i used my finger to tilt her head back up towards mine. she looked at me her eyes shining with tears. "i-" i started to say but it wouldn't come out. "do i need to say it first" she asked a hint of a smile ltbgt...lt bgt
Tags: "Most Linked", Niley "niley fanfiction", "niley story", "niley day", "miley cyrus", "niley stories", "niley tumblr", "niley dog rescue", "niley facts", "niley rated r", "", Niley One Shot Contest Entry


No comments:

Post a Comment