Pages

Videos

Just The Way You Are By Bruno Mars Remixcover

Just The Way You Are By Bruno Mars Remixcover


Video Title: (Just The Way You Are By Bruno Mars Remixcover)
Video Duration: 3:38
From: MistuhK9
Category: Music
i hope you guys like,the sound bites but still i hope you guys subscribe and rate thank alot everyone :d lyrics-vv- verse 1 everything that i could do to make you smile yeah i would do whenever i feel out of it,you bring me back into the mood everything you that you could do would be for me and so i love you and remeber you and me forever shall it be no one can come in and make it change,so take my hand,incease the flames and make it last, cause soon you`ll take my name but not the first i mean the last,i`ll show you love and everything beyond that, and everything i know is just about you and me you say its all just distiny but i know it was prophecy i know we`re ment to be,cause everytime i see your face i know i see eternity theres 6 billion in the world but your the only one i want to see and want to keep so soon one day on one knee,asking you to marry me looking up into your eyes, told me on that day you`d cry your important in my life,for you i`ll live and die cause when i see your face... verse 2 never could i tell a lie,i need you here right by my side the only girl thats in my life and only girl that i`d call wife you make me feel so loved,cared and free the mechanics to my heart,you make it all work properly the best thing that could come into my world and clear my vision that was blurred to see you as my future,would be what i would perfer see never would i let you go i need you here to love and hold see everybody has somebody for their own im here to show ltbgt...lt bgt
Tags: "Most Featured", Just "justin tv", "just dial", "justified", "just giving", "just jared", "justin bieber tattoo", "just jeans", "justin bieber baby", "justin bieber songs", "", Just The Way You Are By Bruno Mars Remix And Cover


No comments:

Post a Comment