Pages

Videos

Emo Camp Ep 1 Shut Up Already

Emo Camp Ep 1 Shut Up Already


Video Title: (Emo Camp Ep 1 Shut Up Already)
Video Duration: 0:56
From: purpleful18
Category: People and Blogs
intro daniell anderson:pretty,single,attractive,smart,emo bioim daniell i came here cus the the words emo caught my attention brandon martin:smart,emo,hot,attractive,bioim brandon the bad boy from la haily wilmer:emo,pretty,attractive,average,bioimhaily i love myself so much tehe but im just here for boys haha jaxon martin:emo,smart,nex,attractive,bioimjaxon i love girls so much thats why im here haim also brandon twin bro cant tell dah difference zoryah gomez:emo,nex,smart,mean,bad,bioim zoryah its pronounced zori ah but call me zory im bad and dont get too close to me or else jacob mallete:emo,hot,smart,cool,bioim hot duh who dosent know im ere for hotties ha ------------------------------------------------------------------ btw everyone is rich zory pov:as im sleeping my mom walks in and yells zory wake the hell up so i got up walked to the bathroom undressed and took a shower the i got out and put on this polyvore after that i blow dryed me hair and added the hairspray for my emo look then went downstairs end of pov zory:so wuts 4 breakfast zmom:pancakes with choclate syrup zory:alright eats her breakfast zmom:so lets go did you pack zory:yep zmom:go get ur stuff zory:gets walks up stairs and get her stuff goin 2 daniell everyone else took a shower danielle pov:as i stood there in my towel staring at my mirror then changed into polyvore then went downstairs and aate my mother and i went to the camp site i saw a little bit of ltbgt...lt bgt
Tags: "Most Linked",


No comments:

Post a Comment