Pages

Videos

Z-ro Rain

Z-ro Rain


Video Title: (Z-ro Rain)
Video Duration: 5:09
From: pedrosfilms100
Category: Music
z-ro verse i'm a gangsta my nigga from my head to my feet ever since i was a youngin' i been livin' in the streets keep it movin' you don't want to get into it with me i can get your whole family wiped out for less than ag the og stands for organized general street educated and graduated to a criminal i'll make it rain but i ain't talkin' about money from the sky i'm talkin' about everybody dyin' i'm the mo city don and the king of the ghetto z-ro is a one man team in the ghetto had dope in my palm gettin' green in the ghetto a million dollars later still seen in the ghetto the trunk full of artillery ready to reach out and touch somebody i'm insane in the membrane i don't have positive thoughts the only thing i can picture is in' up somebody i walk like i'm bad because i know i can i ain't got a reason to fear it if it's a man .45 in my left hand if it in my right hand .357 in my other hand why 'cause these suckas ain't never figured me out a trigger happy nigga you cannot me happy holiday to ya' 'cause i'm about to open ya mothain' up like a christmas gift 'cause there ain't no love, no love ya'll fellas was holdin' ya'll nuts on us wanna see us doin' bad some of ya'll can't stand the fact that trae and z-ro earnin' stacks back to back nigga we still in the hood ridin' around trippin' with the steel in the hood i remember we used to rob and steal in the hood i'm a hole by nature i make it rain real good, real good z-ro chorus ro and trae ltbgt...lt bgt
Tags: "Most Discussed", Z-ro "z-ro lyrics", "zro quotes", "z-rock", "zro 2010", "z-rox", "z-ro albums", "z-ro songs", "zrox walkthrough", "z-ro elvis presley", Z-ro Rain With Lyrics


No comments:

Post a Comment