Pages

Videos

When I Look At You A Jemi Story Episode 32

When I Look At You A Jemi Story Episode 32


Video Title: (When I Look At You A Jemi Story Episode 32)
Video Duration: 0:05
From: Jemilover4774
Category: Entertainment
episode 32:i might do a marathon today-to make up for my absence: i just wanted to say how flattered i was when i got comments and messages about how they missed the series: that made me smile. please tell your friends who are interested in jemi thank you soo much. - demi's pov ugh. i couldnt not take selena, nick and joe glancing at me every so often to make sure i was ok. i was fine. its done. over. cant we just leave this alone. please but im not dumb, that wont happen. ugh. ugh. ugh i feel so uncomfortable with all the attention on me. couldnt we talk about something else. "soo.." wow, demi. that was my brilliant attempt to try to change the subject i didnt even listen that closely to see if any one answered my statement. i layed my head against joe's shoulder and closed my eyes hoping sleep would find me. end joe's pov i smiled at demi sleeping. how did everything get so crazy i didnt understand. why did this have to happen to demi she didnt ever do anything. now paparazzi and reporters will be all over her and sel. i dont want demi to be constantly attacked by reporters. i love her too much. end selena: joe, are you okay joe: im fine. why selena: because i know how hard it is for you to see demi in this shape. joe: well, you shouldnt worry about me. selena:not too convinced at the airport parking lot joe: demiwhispers dems. demi:eyes flutter hmmm joe: were at the airport. come on, we gotta go. nick and selena already in there. demi: ok ltbgt...lt bgt
Tags: "Top Rated", When "when i look at you lyrics", "when is fathers day 2010", "when is mothers day", "when im gone lyrics", "when is easter 2011", "when to work", "when will i die", "when harry met sally", "when you're strange", When I Look At You Jemi Story Demi Lovato Lovato Joe Jonas Jonas Jonas Brothers Selena Gomez Entertainment


No comments:

Post a Comment