Pages

Videos

Sucka Free Cj - Give You More Remix Lyrics Inc

Sucka Free Cj - Give You More Remix  Lyrics Inc


Video Title: (Sucka Free Cj - Give You More Remix Lyrics Inc )
Video Duration: 4:45
From: ktR0ckz
Category: Music
disclaimer i do not own any of the audio content of this video. no copyright infringement intended. i own nothing. made for entertainment only. lovelovelove this song enjoy lyrics: ----- now music music, take me far away from here ttake a young man, take him, out the gate from here now what is music's recipe i'm guessing its the rest of me i'm getting off my chest: see i aint a black dude but i got many to rap never been a trap dude but my weight ready to pack cake ready to batter the latter of notes we sung finer with a minor than major of things to come now see i'm tryna find a balance of music and things of life but habits'll break balance and use it to flee the light i'm usually eating right, and new to me is the bright i'm typically getting drunk and finishing with a blunt...right i see the end it's coming never been fluent in jumping so i strap my rocket check my pockets and tell earth its nothing i'll make my world of something thank bach for symphonies then tell my music i'll come to it with lyrics like these...please now if my mind aint kushing then my pen aint gushing if my rhymes stayed phat it's typically for the pushing only space time can rewind my actions regretting is a weapon the devil is packing so i keep on shooting pray my feet are moving and falling in line i'm tryna be the movement if i speak one moment i can hear this music breathing inhale what i'm believing and to hell with reasons, im singing hey oh, hey hey hey oh oh wish i ltbgt...lt bgt
Tags: "Most Discussed",


No comments:

Post a Comment