Pages

Videos

Successful Remix By Dj-2early

Successful Remix By Dj-2early


Video Title: (Successful Remix By Dj-2early)
Video Duration: 5:29
From: iceyjones2
Category: Music
it's dj again what up dawgs heres the lyrics its between me and u i want the money isn't that what we all want after all i'm 15 but i want the green i'm dedicated to it like a team if u would like to see i'm more of a team i could be shaquil ok u probally just lebron because i'm growing like celebrity gossip and i'll toss you around like a baton this game is made for people to be successful man sometimes i tear up because it's so suspenseful me and my girl split because we weren't feeling right but to rap that night it made me feel better right oh and lyrical ambiton i was just kidding bout them jokes it was just a hokes me and you should really get together sometime it would be remarkable we maybe could get a record label call me up some time becausin well you're my cousin and we just hook: i just wanna be successful i wanna be notice put on a peadastill and i still will kill this music like i'm the real deal my freestyles are deadly my songs venom and my jeans my jeans are denim but but i just want to prove to ya'll that i can do this last night i spent a whole 4 hours in my basement just to do this no mic just dead on headphones in the back of my computer in the mic slot i've been doing this just to show ya'll what i got i'm not just a kid at school who just trys to be cool now this is a shout out for all who have helped sasha, billy,cameron johnson and the 1 and only chase bolton theres ya shout out girl and of course who jenn you know i waont forget about you boo ya ltbgt...lt bgt
Tags: "Most Discussed", Rap "rapport", "rapidshare", "rappelz", "rap", "rapture", "raphael", "rapid", "rapidsearch", "raptors", Rap Mw2 My Successful Remis Lil Twitch Wayne Eminem Drake Udher Beast Song Music Cool


No comments:

Post a Comment