Pages

Videos

Senses A Jemi Movie Episode 6

Senses A Jemi Movie Episode 6


Video Title: (Senses A Jemi Movie Episode 6)
Video Duration: 0:35
From: JemiStoryWriter
Category: People and Blogs
nick and i had reached our 1 month anniversary. still not pregnant and people where pushing me to have a child already. even nick. he had dramatically changed within the course of our marriage and had become aggressive. i never thought he would become abusive but he did. because, he wanted me and i refused. nick started yelling at me. "damn it demi, you are my wife and i want pleasure, give it to me." he grabbed my arm and i screamed in anguish. "nick, you're hurting me let go." he didn't. "not until you give me your body, until you get pregnant. i'm tired of our parents asking." "stop i don't want to, not no" then, he slapped me. hit me. i cried and ran away and in the distance i heard him. "i'm a monster demi, come back here, i'm so sorry please." but i didn't. the adrenaline filled my body. no apology could make this situation better. i wanted to get away from nick and our marriage but no one would listen to what i wanted, it was all about them and what they wanted. i didn't know where i was headed but i just kept running, trying to get away from what you would call my life. when i needed a breath i stopped. i found myself standing on a marina. boats and boats surfaced the area and behind them, was a nice lake. i looked around to see if anybody was there. no one. as i started walking and approaching the edge of the lake, i broke down in tears. cried to myself with no one as my comfort point. but then, in the lake, someone was canoeing. looking closely at the person ltbgt...lt bgt
Tags: "Most Discussed", Senses "senses", "senses fail lyrics", "senses of cinema", "senses spa", "senses fail albums", "senses poem", "senses fail torrent", "senses fail tour", "senses fail songs", Senses A Jemi Movie Episode 6


No comments:

Post a Comment