Pages

Videos

Pokemon Theme Song Cover Gotta Catch Em All

Pokemon Theme Song Cover Gotta Catch Em All


Video Title: (Pokemon Theme Song Cover Gotta Catch Em All)
Video Duration: 1:42
From: johnclinebell
Category: Comedy
thanks to mark hardy for his cover request and financial support verse 1 i want to be the very best, like no one ever was. to catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause. i will travel across the land, searching far and wide. each pokemon to understand the power that's inside gotta catch 'em all it's you and me i know it's my destiny pokemon you're my best friend in a world we must defend pokemon gotta catch 'em all a heart so true our courage will pull us through you teach me and i'll teach you pokemon gotta catch 'em all yeah wanna see more original and cover videos be an executive producer paypal s5 to clinebellgmail. that buys you my new ep and i promise your request if you have a cover request will be the next video to go up i'll also mention you as the executive producer of that video. :
Tags: "Top Favorites", Pokemon "pokemon black and white", "pokemon games", "pokemon online", "pokemon black", "pokemon wiki", "pokemon crater", "pokemon black and white starters", "pokemon indigo", "pokemon episodes", Pokemon Theme Song Gotta Catch Em All Cover


No comments:

Post a Comment