Pages

Videos

A Jelena Story Angel Ep 15 Spill My Cup

A Jelena Story Angel Ep 15 Spill My Cup


Video Title: (A Jelena Story Angel Ep 15 Spill My Cup)
Video Duration: 0:05
From: RockMafia100
Category: Music
so nobody guessed the word so now you all get the story together - i ran back outside and got back into my car trying to forget about selena. but i just couldn't. where did she go who was she gonna see things that all crazy protective boyfriends think about. but in this case, i was her ex. my phone vibrated again. selena it was my mom. i was scared to answer it, but you know, i answered it anyways. "hello" i said slowly. "angel where are you it's 2 am" oh my gosh my mom remembers me but wait, she's yelling at me. aw i missed her so much "mom don't worry i'll be home in like 5 minutes" i hung up and drove home as fast as i could. i ran through the double doors and saw my mom, standing there, more pissed than ever. but i didn't care i'm back i ran to my mom and hugged her tight. she was caught off guard. "angel what are you doing" "just giving you some motherly, son love" then i let go and kissed her cheek."goodnight mom, i love you" she laughed and completely forgot that she was angry with me. the next day i sat in science cl. the whole frog experiment project was done with. then nick came and sat next to me. "bro, i texted you last night, where the hell were you" "oh i was just...out." "at 2:00 am in the morning your mom freaked out completely" "uh, yeah i kno" i was distracted. i was waiting for selena. she didn't come into to cl. the bell rang and the teacher closed the door. "okay let's ltbgt...lt bgt
Tags: "Most Discussed", Jelena "jelena karleusa", "jelena dokic", "jelena karleusa koncert", "jelena karleusa arena", "jelena ristic", "jelena rozga", "jelena zezelj", "jelena tomasevic", "jelena karleusa koncert u areni", Jelena Story


No comments:

Post a Comment