Pages

Videos

Broken A Jemi Story Episode Five

Broken  A Jemi Story  Episode Five


Video Title: Broken A Jemi Story Episode Five
Video Duration: 0:19
From: LetsSupportDreamers
Category: Entertainment
demi's pov the sound of my cell officer's baton hitting my cell bars woke me up. this dude is really pissing me off. but according to my therapist, i need to find a healthier way to channel my anger. that. this is prison, not hannah montana. demi: groans what dave dave: get up, lovato. your brother is here. demi: i don't have a brother, tard. now go. rolls over dave: looks at his clipboard joseph adam jonas, age 23, living in los angeles, cali- demi: joe's here sits up, running over to the cell bars dave: did you not hear me the first time unlocks her door, slipping handcuffs on her wrists dave led me down the long corrider and then handed me off to the security officer who checked me for weapons or drugs. after the check i was led to room 181 by dave, who took off my handcuffs and opened the door for me. i looked in and saw joe sitting there, his eyes wide when he saw me. joe's pov i looked at demi and froze. she was stick thin. her large orange jumpsuit couldn't hide the way her bones almost poked out of her arms or face. her hair was knotty and looked dirty. her eyes were faded and almost gray looking. upon all of that, i noticed the smile that formed on her lips, turning all her imperfections into beauty. joe: whispers quietly demi. jumps up, picking her up and spinning her around god, i've missed you. demi: pulls out of his grip, her smile already gone what are you doing here joe joe: looks at her confused me what are you doing here why did you send yourself to prison demi: shrugs, beginning to glare at joe you need to leave. i don't want you to hear what the thera- therapist: demetria, you never told me you had a brother. smiles kindly at joe, sticking her hand out mary evans, prison therapist. joe: slowly smiles, shaking her hand joseph jonas, pleasure meeting you. demi: joe, please go. i don't want you here. joe: why i flew 4 hours just to come meet with an officer and you want me to leave becomes frustrated and angry demi: joe, just go yells therapist: demi, no yelling sighs take a seat, please. joe: sits down, angered by how demi treated him demi: reluctantly sits, nervous that joe would find out the whole story about her childhood and about what liam did to her therapist: so, joe. i'm sure you heard about demi's obs nearly 3 years ago. may i get your thoughts on how demi acted demi's pov shit. i looked down as i heard joe yell. joe: what looks wide-eyed at demi, then at mary she was obsd i quickly got up, running out of the room and back to my cell. i found dave and begged him to put me back in my room. once dave finished his task, he left, allowing me to break down. joe wasn't suppost to find out this way. he wasn't suppost to find out ever. i was glad my cell was in a different sector of the prison, which meant anyone wanting to gain access had to go through security, id, and customs check. i walked over to my now too familiar bed, and layed down, allowing my eyes to close as painful memories of my life came flooding in. dave: lovato, you made bail. opens her cell i open my eyes to notice that the light that onced shined through my window had been flooded by darkness. i look over at dave, giving him a confused look. demi: made bail stands up who would pay twenty grand to get me out of jail dave: that guy that came to visit today. puts handcuffs on her, leading her out of her cell, and into a different sector i looked around me, trying to make sense of everything. joe bailed me out. why in god's name would he bail me out ugh, he totally ed up everything. as dave led me into an office, i looked up to find a very sad and tired joe staring back at me. i quickly look down as dave unlocked my cuffs. dave: later lovato. smiles try to stay out of trouble, kid. demi: smiles bye dave. i sighed as dave left, and took a seat next to joe in the small office. i heard joe shift in his seat, and i turned my body in the opposite direction. joe: sighs you didn't tell me. demi: it wasn't important. joe: shocked demi, being obsd is important. why didn't you tell me demi: stands up like i said, it wasn't important. my turn for questions. looks down, fighting tears why did you bail me out
Tags: "Most Recent", Jemi "jemima rooper", "jemima goldsmith", "jemina pearl", "jemicy school", "jemistry", "jemima", "jemima puddle duck", "jemile weeks", "jemi housing", Jemi Onetruemedia


No comments:

Post a Comment