Pages

Videos

Vanished 1

Vanished  1


Video Title: (Vanished 1)
Video Duration: 0:27
From: abcsoo
Category: Film and Animation
in case you don't remember this story, here is the prologue youtube september 6th, 2005 burbank, california the sun streamed through the pale crystal blinds, giving my room an orange blossom glo the sound of my alarm clock went off, the ring of an old telephone blasting through my ears. i blinked multiple times, and then i sat up in my bed, stretching my arms. i looked around the room, and my eyes interlocked on a silver photo frame. the picture was of demi and me, when we first started dating, back in early 1999. of course, that was a mere six and a half years ago. she disappeared a few hours before the year 2000. now here i am, a few years later, and it seems like an eternity separated then and no i was still incredibly miserable, sitting here in my rotten apartment, except when i went out for work, which was photography. i loved to capture exquisite stills of nature, whether it was lovely roses, rivers flowing, or animals scurrying here and there. i am barely out of my teenage years, but i hoped to become a professional photographer someday. i stood up, just as the phone started ringing. i walked over to the stand, the floor creaking very time i took a step. i picked up it up off the hook, pressed the 'talk' button, and brought it to my ear. "hello" i croaked hoarsely. "joe it's nick," my little brother whispered. "oh. hey nick." i said carelessly. "so, selena and i were wondering... would you like to come to the gordon r. howard museum" he asked ltbgt...lt bgt
Tags: "Most Linked", YtqualityhighYtqualityhigh Abcsoo


No comments:

Post a Comment