Pages

Videos

Tech N9ne- Last Sad Song Feat Krizz Kaliko With Lyrics In Description

Tech N9ne- Last Sad Song Feat Krizz Kaliko With Lyrics In Description


Video Title: (Tech N9ne- Last Sad Song Feat Krizz Kaliko With Lyrics In Description)
Video Duration: 4:31
From: shasta1112
Category: Music
tech n9ne last sad song feat. krizz kaliko intro the hole i really need to get up outta this hole man im really really sinking deep down in this hole and i need to get out of this shit im serious i really wanna go into the light man i,i know you all love me to be sad and shit, but this gotta be my last sad song dude, i mean i gotta get out of this shit before i lose myself in it hook dont you pitty me no no just pray for me that this will be the last sad song i have to sing and only time will tell if you'll stand here with me and this will be the last sad song i have to sing verse 1 ehh you all know my mothers sickness you all know im breakin down you all know in my cirlce the devils steady makin rounds you all know im missing my children because im shakin towns and you all love my music and how sad i can make it sound im in the darkness so low im under the carpet whom ever wants me to park it you mother ers is heartless they want me stuck with hardships want an unhappy atrist but im gonna break apart of this kod shit reguardless of whos mad alot of my shit is too sad like the death of micheal jackson mother er whos bad to jump right up out of myself this shits a fight on my health but darkness is selling but i really wanna put yall some light on the shelf will you still be able to feel me even if im not talkin about trying to kill me the king of darkness can no long conceal me this could be my last sad song hopin it will be hook dont you pitty me no ltbgt...lt bgt
Tags: "Top Favorites", Tech "tech n9ne", "technology", "techcrunch", "technorati", "tech deck", "tech mahindra", "technology news", "technology student", "techsatish", Tech N9ne Last Sad Song Lyrics


No comments:

Post a Comment