Pages

Videos

Pieces 1x05 In Dbox

Pieces 1x05 In Dbox


Video Title: (Pieces 1x05 In Dbox)
Video Duration: 0:11
From: cookiesryummyxX
Category: Nonprofits and Activism
enjoy and i am thinking about making a new series : any1 want to make a trailer 4 me if so pm me please i dropped to the floor crying like crazy as all the nurses and doctors rushed in. thats it, trever's gone, my moms gone, shannon's gone, and i never see haley. my life it over. a nurse kept on calling my name to move and get out of the room. she than took my hand and dragged me out. haley was in the waiting room. i went and sat next to her and told her what happen and she started crying too. i went back to the hotel to get ready for school since aunt judy basically forced me to go. i saw eliot sitting down in the lobby so i walked over and sat next to him alice- hi eliot- what's wrong alice- my friends in the hospital and i think she died if they can't save her eliot- i'm sorry alice- me too since it was basically all my fault eliot- how alice- we were in a fight and we were on the roof and she should up lost her balance and fell eliot- ouch alice- yeah eliot- but that is not really your fault it was her fault that she stood up and fell alice-shrugs well i have to get to school i'll see you later than eliot- yeah smiles i got up and walked away and got ready for school. well basically i decided to ditch school and i ended up going to the park instead to write. dear diary, my life is completely over everyone is dying on me. i know this diary was supposed to be about stories about me and trever so i will tell you one. she stops writing for a little ltbgt...lt bgt
Tags: "Most Featured", Pieces "pieces lyrics", "pieces of me lyrics", "pieces of eight", "pieces sum 41 lyrics", "pieces of april", "pieces of what lyrics", "pieces lyrics sum 41", "pieces of me ashlee simpson lyrics", "pieces of flair", Pieces Episode Season Cookiesryummyxx


No comments:

Post a Comment