Pages

Videos

Dangerous Love Ch 1 A Jicemielena Vampire Love Storybecause I Love You So Much

Dangerous Love Ch 1 A Jicemielena Vampire Love Storybecause I Love You So Much


Video Title: (Dangerous Love Ch 1 A Jicemielena Vampire Love Storybecause I Love You So Much )
Video Duration: 1:30
From: Jonastasticfan
Category: Music
i decided to post chapter one because i love you guys so much, if you want me to post ch 2 then help me reach my goal of 70 subscribers : by next week i think thats achieveble demi's pov i sat in my room, cool and dark. the smell of moist walls filled the whole room i work a long dark black dress. the only thing that lit up was the moonlight. i got up and wandered around the castle it was old and had that sense of horror. i loved it, i am not at all like those prissy princesses they disgust me. how can they be...being...be so happy all the time i sighed and ran my fingers along the wet stone walls. i grew hungry my thirst for blood was great. i needed to go out and hunt, you see i am a vampire. i suck the blood from both humans and animals. i liked hearing them beg for me to stop i would always........seduce them, leading them into my trap. it's a game to me the pesky mortals are so gullible. it makes me laugh, we. i am so much more intelligent them, i am also more intelligent than my own kind, which says something. i've been in love many times before, but none had satisfied me so i just killed them after i was done for them, that are what we do in my world. though sometimes i break the rules, i am bad like that. i walked out of my castle and went into my woods hmmm perhaps i'll find some lost animal better yet a horse and two humans nick's pov i saddled my horse up tightly, it was the hour i ltbgt...lt bgt
Tags: "Top Favorites", Dangerous "dangerously in love lyrics", "dangerous minds", "dangerous liaisons", "dangerous dogs act", "dangerous dogs", "dangerous", "dangerously delicious pies", "dangerous dave", "dangerous power", Dangerous Love Ch 1 A Jicemielena Vampire Story


No comments:

Post a Comment