Pages

Videos

Online Pageant

Online Pageant


Video Title: (Online Pageant)
Video Duration: 1:43
From: eyeCAndi411
Category: Entertainment
hi, if you want to enter in this pageant email me photos of yourself glitz or natural. glitz photos will be scored way diffrently then natural photos you may also send videos. everyone is allowed, pets are allowed in as well. when you send me your pics, give me your name:-------------------------- age:------ dob:------ ------ ------ not 100 needed youtube username:--------------------------- fav food:------------------------ fav color:--------------------- fav sport:------------------------ pick only one of the last 3 my email pageantgirl411yahoo the prizes are for mini supreme: you get a subscription from me, a friend invite, and i comment on 2 of your videos, plus i thumbs up my fav video of yours for grand supreme: you get every thing as the mini supreme and i make a video for you on your account if you give me your pword or i have your user name so people can know who it is from
Tags: "Top Rated", Pageants "pageants for girls", "pageants in georgia", "pageants for kids", "pageants in alabama", "pageants in north carolina", "pageants in louisiana", "pageants in texas", "pageants in south carolina", "pageants in rudeia", Pageants Eyecandi411 Onetruemedia


No comments:

Post a Comment