Pages

Videos

My 3 Year Old Throwing A Tantrum Horse Style Read Desc

My 3 Year Old Throwing A Tantrum   Horse Style Read Desc


Video Title: (My 3 Year Old Throwing A Tantrum Horse Style Read Desc)
Video Duration: 3:01
From: gezzcanezz
Category: Pets and Animals
he didn't wanna walk between 2 jumps don't point out that he's dirty i know if i had tried to clean him it would have been too dark to ride, i groomed under the saddle and girth so he was fine dont worry also, absolutely no criticism please if you have constructive advice on how to stop a horse rearing, pm me please. he was tantruming becuz he didn't wanna walk between two jumps. i included a bit at the end to show that eventually my persistence paid off
Tags: "Most Responded", Horse "horses for sale", "horse racing results", "horsemart", "horses", "horse and hound", "horse deals", "horseshoe valley", "horseland", "horse games for girls", Horse Rearing


No comments:

Post a Comment