Pages

Videos

Love Amp War Episode 2

Love Amp War Episode 2


Video Title: (Love Amp War Episode 2)
Video Duration: 0:05
From: xParamorexxFreakx
Category: Entertainment
once we arrived the airport i grabbed my bags form the trunk of the car. i rolled them inside the airport and hugged vanessa we said our goodbyes and she left for home. i went through security and all that. finally i was on the plane. before it took off by a couple minutes i looked out my window and looked as far as i could from that tiny square windo this is the last time i'm going to see texas before i go to poland for two weeks. as the planes too off i sat back in my seat and fastened the seat belt. i laid my head on the white fluffy pillow and yawned quietly. my eyes grew heavy and as soon as i knew it i was fast asleep. about 6 hours later when the plane came to an end and landed, i woke up. i brought my hands up to my eyes and rubbed them. i unbuckled the seat belt amp stood up. i got my purse and walked out of the plane. i grabbed my luggage and looked out the window and saw an amazing scenery. there was a lake that was crystal clear and a baby blue color that twinkled when the sun shone down on it. gr and trees filled the meadow north of the airport. all different sizes and colors of flowers were planted nearby. they were yellow, purple, red, white, pink, and many more. i fell in love with the sight of everything. i couldn't wait to see the hotel i was staying at. the taxi pulled up in front of the airport amp the guy took my black luggage bags and put them in the trunk. i got into the back seat as he drove away to the hotel. when i got to the hotel there were a ltbgt...lt bgt
Tags: "Top Rated", Love "love poems", "love calculator", "love quotes and sayings", "lovefilm", "love sms", "love songs", "love", "lovely bones", "love poems for him", Love And War Nelena Episode


No comments:

Post a Comment