Pages

Videos

Tomorrow Remember Me5

Tomorrow Remember Me5


Video Title: (Tomorrow Remember Me5)
Video Duration: 0:15
From: XxWendyStarxX
Category: Entertainment
i just stared at him for a moment, then got in he turned over to look at me nick: youre cold selena: yea, a little as we stopped at the red light, he took of his jacket, and handed it to me nick: here selena: thanks i grabbed it and put it on selena: can i ask you a question nick: sure selena: are you stalking me he let out a chuckle nick: what, no selena: then how come you appeared out of nowhere nick: um maybe because i was around where you were and happened to be driving and saw you walking, and decided to be nice and give my lab partner a ride, since its cold and kinda late i smiled at him selena: okay that makes sense nick: you think i would stalk you he laughed selena: um well, last time after school i saw you looking at me from the parking lot nick: oh that, i came to pick up my homework since i was absent and mr. burns, said you were going to be my partner, so then i saw you waiting there all alone i was actually debating if i should offer you a ride selena: oh okay, now everything makes more sense nick: so all this time you thought i was a stalker and a creep, yet you still got in the car with i laughed selena: eh, you dont scare me i shrugged as he smiled nick: so where do you live selena: elm st. nick: not that far away from me selena: where do you live nick: in a house i giggled selena: fine dont tell me nick: can i ask you something i turned to look at him selena: sure nick: you want to do something fun before i take you home selena: like nick: just ltbgt...lt bgt
Tags: "Most Responded", Nelena "nelena fanfiction", "nelena stories", "nelena holding hands", "nelena back together", "nelena fansite", "nelena pictures", "nelena story", "nelena news", "nelena back on", Nelena


No comments:

Post a Comment