Pages

Videos

Stuck In The Moment A Justin Bieber Love Story Ch 1

Stuck In The Moment A Justin Bieber Love Story Ch 1


Video Title: (Stuck In The Moment A Justin Bieber Love Story Ch 1)
Video Duration: 3:47
From: KitKatty1121
Category: Entertainment
so this is the first chapter of my story. i rlly hope u like it rate, comment, subscribe stela pov i went into the grocery store to get somthing for aunt sarah. i saw a magazine with justin bieber on the cover. i picked it up. only 3 dollars. im not really into teen magazines, but why not get it i like justin bieber. end pov saleswoman: thatll be s7.99 stela ok thanx gives her money at stelas house aunt sarah: hi stela. did u get the milk stela: yes puts milk in fridge and goes to leave with her magazine aunt sarah: whats that stela: a magazine aunt sarah: i didnt think u liked those stela: i usually dont but... holds up the magazine so aunt sarah can see the cover aunt sarah: o, ok. go read it and be down for dinner in 2 hours. stela: ok thx in stela's room stelas pov i sat down on my small bed and looked around my small room, still holding the magazine. my eyes fell on my used guitar that my aunt and uncle had gotten me for my birthday last year. i looked down at the magazine thinking how justin bieber was the one who inspired me to learn it. i started to flip thru the pages. i found something... a contets o wo i fingered the braided bracelet on my wrist. end pov stela: picks up cell phone and calls taylor taylor: hello stela: taylor its me, stela. taylor: oh hey wup stela: would you like to come over theres something id like you to see. taylor: like what stela: taylor, would you mind just coming over i dont want u screaming over the ltbgt...lt bgt
Tags: "Most Featured", Justin "justin bieber", "justin timberlake", "justin bieber biography", "justin bieber one time lyrics", "justin tv football", "justin mentell", "justin bieber baby lyrics", "justine henin", "justin bieber lyrics", Justin Bieber Love Story Chapter 1


No comments:

Post a Comment