Pages

Videos

Keeping It Togather Justin Bieber Love Story Ep 37

Keeping It Togather Justin Bieber Love Story Ep 37


Video Title: (Keeping It Togather Justin Bieber Love Story Ep 37)
Video Duration: 0:40
From: WeCollabForJustin
Category: Entertainment
okay so its markie: and it will be longer this time i promiss okays so in science today i got attacked by a random gorilla and then hump for free wouldnt leave me alone haha : anyway here is the story: in the restraunt scooter-justin listen to me justin-cuts him off no scooter its okay scooter-but im sorry-wait what justin-its fine i mean im kinda mad but its okay pattie-awee my little justin is becoming a man justin-mom marissa-laughin waiter-here is your food after they eat waiter-who wants desert justin-me me m
Tags: "Most Responded", Colab "colaba", "colabor", "colaba mumbai", "colab eyewear", "collaborative", "collabra", "colaba causeway", "colabo", "collabnet", Colab Channel


No comments:

Post a Comment