Pages

Videos

Justin Bieber Watch This

Justin Bieber Watch This


Video Title: (Justin Bieber Watch This)
Video Duration: 2:43
From: katiewilks
Category: People and Blogs
lyrics we really love him and thats a fact he makes me crazy its just like that its really weird how i feel but this obsession it can't be real were not an item i wish we were 2000 and whenever maybe we will meet one day i hope and i pray thatt jb actually notises me in his dreams or reality one day this can all come real but baby you got to belive when i say baby baby baby oh i love you baby baby oh belive me when i say it oh i wish you'd always be mine oh for you i would travel whereever and i cant belive we aint together when i am 15 and you are 16 i'd buy you anything ill buy you any ring and im in peices jb fix me please just come one day to my town and meet me you'll make me spin around round round till i cant turn anymore till things calm down baby baby baby oh i love you baby baby oh belive me when i say it oh i wish you'd always be mine
Tags: "Most Linked", WebcamWebcam Video Katiewilks


No comments:

Post a Comment