Pages

Videos

A Justin Bieber Love Story- Favorite Girl Episode 3part 2

A Justin Bieber Love Story- Favorite Girl Episode 3part 2


Video Title: (A Justin Bieber Love Story- Favorite Girl Episode 3part 2)
Video Duration: 0:35
From: naturegirlz12
Category: Entertainment
justin's pov i stared at her for a moment before i realized the next girl in line was standing by me. i smiled and signed an autograph for her and took a picture with her and then she left and the red haired girl's friend stepped up. she smiled shyly at me i smiled back "hi whats your name" i asked, signing a piece of paper for her. "tori" "cool" i said, handing her back the paper, my eyes darting to her friend for a moment. i looked back at her and smiled again. "thanks for coming" hanna's pov tori ran back to me cheerfully, carefully folding her autograph and putting it in her pocket. "ready" i asked. she nodded and let me lead the way back to the hotel. as soon as we got back to sat on the bed and started watching all the videos she took at the concert and looking at the pictures. after i was bored and restless, but tori didn't want to go anywhere. i stood up and grabbed my jacket. "i'm going for a walk" i said. tori just nodded and i walked out with a roll of my eyes. outside it was still bright out even though the sun was slowly sinking. it was pretty warm too. slowing my pace i let the last sun rays warm me and enjoyed the city scenes around me justin's pov i lay on my hotel bed, tossing a ball up and down. for more than one reason, one of them being problems with transportation, we were stuck here until we could get to the next state for tour. everyone was busy trying to fix it while i was stuck here doing nothing. sighing i went and found my mom. "hey, i'm going ltbgt...lt bgt
Tags: "Most Linked",


No comments:

Post a Comment