Pages

Videos

Introduction To Oral History On Alcoholism

Introduction To Oral History On Alcoholism


Video Title: (Introduction To Oral History On Alcoholism)
Video Duration: 2:52
From: wolffwrts10
Category: Education
this is my introduction to my oral history on the effects of alcoholism on children. my oral history interview is about a woman who grew up with an alcoholic father and how it alterated her choices in her life as an . this introductory piece does not have my actual narrator but has my intrepretation of my narrator's view and my view on alcoholism. please stay tuned for my finishing pieces for this project from writing, research and technology cl for rowan university.
Tags: "Top Rated", Oral "oral roberts university", "oral b", "oral ually", "oral herpes", "oral thrush", "oral cancer", "oral roberts death", "oral ually transmitted diseases", "oral roberts funeral", Oral History Alcohol Acoholic Alcoholism Alcoholic Parent


No comments:

Post a Comment