Pages

Videos

Ignorance Nineteen

Ignorance  Nineteen


Video Title: (Ignorance Nineteen)
Video Duration: 0:11
From: WhoaaCheerios
Category: Entertainment
ignorance nineteen i watched in confusion as selena walked into the house, leaving the door slightly ajar. did she just agree to stay i hurriedly pulled the car keys from the ignition and climbed out of my seat, rushing through the door. selena was sat crossed legged on the floor in the living room, flicking idly through the channels. "sel," i breathed, kneeling down in front of her. "your staying" i asked her, the confusion obvious in my voice. a small smile played on her lips and she nodded, kissing me on the cheek. she then pushed hard on my shoulder making me fall back into the wall. "you were in the way of the television." she said simply. i smiled goofily before launching myself at her, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her so she was lay underneath me. she blew her hair away from her face and smiled back. "any reason why you just did that" she asked, giggling. i shrugged, leaning my elbows down on either side of her head. "i love you." i whispered, inching my face closer to hers. she didn't move in the slightest as i pressed my lips softly to her own. "your even more in the way of the television no" she said as i pulled away. i laughed as i rolled off her and we both sat up, leaning our backs against the coffee table. selena picked up the remote and continued to flick through the channels, finally settling on an old comedy film. "so you'll help me find my parents" selena asked quietly as she pulled her knees upto her chest. i wrapped my arm ltbgt...lt bgt
Tags: "Top Rated", Awh "awhonn", "awhile vs a while", "awho", "awhile or a while", "awho indian army", "awhr", "awhonn fetal monitoring course", "awhitu regional park", "awhitu peninsula", Awh


No comments:

Post a Comment