Pages

Videos

Come And Save Me Nick Jonas Love Story Graphic Ch 5 Part 3

Come And Save Me Nick Jonas Love Story Graphic Ch  5 Part 3


Video Title: (Come And Save Me Nick Jonas Love Story Graphic Ch 5 Part 3)
Video Duration: 3:40
From: PassionForJonas1
Category: Music
part 3 of chapter 5 hey, so i'm honestly curious, does anyone ever watch the video haha i dont really care, i just wanna kno comment amp tell me do you just click pause on it, or let it run ------ you cant just follow me and my brothers around everywhere get the heck out said nick. no, im sorry it was an accident i said, while i stood up. my legs were stiff from laying down for so long. stupid paparazzi. he mumbled to himself. so what did you think you could do hide in here, get the secret life of the jonas brothers and then sell it to every magazine in the world without getting caught he was angry. i felt horrible. i didnt mean to fall asleep. i really wish it wasnt him who caught me. no, look im not a paparazzi im a fan who then what the heck are you doing in our tour bus i fell asleep. my boyfriend he despite trying to control all my overwhelming emotions, i couldnt fight back the tears. he left me at your concert. i was stranded there. some creep kept following me and your equipment manager left the drawer open. i jumped in before the creeper could take me or whatever and i fell asleep im sorry so sorry and i dont blame you for getting a restraining order on me. im just so happy i finally get to meet you. oh my gosh. i cant believe im talking to you but im so sorry. please. dont be mad sorry.. yeah, right. i dont believe it. he said. he wasnt as angry as before, but he still was. no please you have to. im from louisiana and my boyfriends a ltbgt...lt bgt
Tags: "Most Linked", Jonas "jonas brothers lyrics", "jonas episodes", "jonas brothers songs", "jonas salk", "jonas altberg", "jonas wedding", "jonas brothers games", "jonas hiller", "jonas armstrong", Jonas Brothers Come And Save Me Nick Love Story Story Nick Joe Kevin Frankie Graphic Graphic Chapter Ch Five Ch Gloriana Part Three Pt


No comments:

Post a Comment