Pages

Videos

Remember December Introduction Jemi

Remember December Introduction Jemi


Video Title: (Remember December Introduction Jemi)
Video Duration: 0:24
From: mollylynn13
Category: Entertainment
remember december had all of the votes and jemi had the most too so here you go : please comment demis pov everyday, i try and remember my past. but its like my mind has blocked it. i try everything in my power to remember, but for some reason, my mind has drawn a blank. of course, its very frustrating. ive been living in this hospital for the past month. its january, so last month was december. they tell me to try and remember december, because the "trauma" has just occured, so the doctors say. i have no memory of myself or anything that has happened before i came here two weeks ago. i know my name is demi because i have a necklace that says so. its very special to me because its the only memory i have. i was staring out the window, looking at the different things. there were people, birds, trees, cars. things i have just again, met. my thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my hospital door. d- come in mrs. jonas walked in with breakfast. she was the nicest lady here and we got along so well. when i first got here, i was so scared. i didnt talk to anyone, but she changed me. she made me learn that the people here were to help me, not harm me. mj- goodmorning demi, how are you d- well mrs. jonas, and you mj- im great honey, thanks. d- can i ask you something mj- of course. d- do you think ill ever remember mj- maybe, theres never an actual set time. but, we can always try. d- okay. i sighed and looked down. mj- what is it honey d- its just that, im afraid im ltbgt...lt bgt
Tags: "Top Rated", Jonas "jonas brothers lyrics", "jonas episodes", "jonas brothers songs", "jonas salk", "jonas altberg", "jonas wedding", "jonas brothers games", "jonas hiller", "jonas armstrong", Jonas Brothers Story


No comments:

Post a Comment